- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- Lucescu Realty sells Ventura Village Shopping Center in Ventura, California
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
Ventura, Calif. -- Jacksonville, Fla.-based Regency Centers said that Freeb!rds World Burrito has leased retail space in Ventura, Calif., at Ventura Village shopping center.
The fast casual-style Mexican restaurant has leased 2,808 sq. ft., bringing the center to 98% leased. The tenant is slated to open in June.
The Ventura Village location will be the first in Ventura County and one of the first five Freeb!rds restaurants to open in California.
The 76,070-sq.-ft. shopping center is anchored by Vons, alongside national retailers such as Subway, Fantastic Sams and Papa John’s Pizza.