- Apple celebrates 13 years in retail — 424 stores and counting
- Francesca’s to open in Town Center of Virginia Beach
- Pentagon Row’s new parking space sensors tie in with mobile app
- Tupelo Honey Cafe to join Town Center of Virginia Beach
- Divaris Real Estate signs new retail tenants for Virginia Beach site
Ashburn, Va. -- Miller and Smith, along with JV partner North America Sekisui House, said Tuesday that The Fresh Market will open a new store at One Loudoun, in Loudoun County, Va.
The 23,000-sq.-ft. specialty grocer will break ground in January 2013 and is slated to open fall 2013.