- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Emerging Retail Markets: Chile and China Tops for Expansion
- Gap CEO Glen Murphy to retire; digital head Art Peck to take reins
- Survey: L.L. Bean tops in overall customer service in August
- Report: CVS considering Brazil drugstore purchase
San Francisco -- Gap Inc. said Tuesday it will open its first stores in Brazil next year as part of its plan to grow its presence and sales internationally.
It will open the first Brazilian stores in Sao Paulo in fall 2013, followed by Rio de Janeiro.