- Under Armour to build new DC in Nashville suburb
- Dollar General makes hostile bid for Family Dollar
- Square and Epicor lead mobile POS software rankings, according to IHL Group
- AutoZone Q4 profit tops but sales miss; hits billion dollar mark in yearly income
- Sprouts promotes new stores with omnichannel campaign
Laredo, Texas -- Brentwood, Tenn.-based GBT Realty said Wednesday it has completed construction of a new shopping center that is home to four new retailers. The fully occupied McPherson Place, in Laredo, Texas, is tenanted by James Avery, Orange Leaf, Starbucks Coffee and AT&T. All four stores are open for business.
“The quality of this location allowed us to completely fill the center with an outstanding list of retailers,” said Fraser Schaufele, VP leasing at GBT.
The completion of McPherson Place brings GBT’s total number of developments in Texas to 77. In addition to McPherson Place, the company recently completed the 238,800-sq.-ft., Target-anchored shopping center, The Shoppes of Madison in Madison, Ala., as well as three new Academy Sports and Outdoors stores in two states.