- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
- Rubio’s Restaurant to roll out new store design to 60 West Coast locations
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
Chicago -- GoldMax USA said it has opened a store in Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif., marking the chain’s 50th store in the state. It operates more than 200 stores nationwide.
GoldMax said it has plans to open eight more California stores within the next 30 to 60 days in City of Industry, El Cajon, Los Angeles, Murrieta, Norco, Orange, Rancho Cucamonga, San Juan Capistrano, and Upland.