- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
- Williams-Sonoma expands into Mexico
- Urban Retail acquires pair of Michigan shopping centers for $51 million
Woodland Hills, Calif. — GrowLife will open its seventh hydroponic retail location in Santa Rosa, Calif., in October.
The new 3,800-sq.-ft. location will support the company’s online superstores.