- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- P.S. From Aeropostale launches brand in Mexico, 100 stores on tap
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
Los Angeles -- Guess, Inc. has appointed Hillary Super as SVP, general merchandise manager for Guess, reporting to Paul Marciano, co-founder and CEO of Guess.
In this role, Hillary will be responsible for product categories for Guess as the lead merchant for the company, and she will also be a key member of the Guess senior management team. Previously, Hillary spent six years in senior merchant roles at American Eagle and four years at Gap where she oversaw multiple brands and product categories.