- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
- CVS Caremark to acquire Navarro Discount Pharmacy
- Walmart, Target, CVS and Exchange make ‘best companies for Latinas to work for’ list
- CVS, Walgreens recognized for healthy work environment
- Survey: Pharmacists, staff key to pharmacy customer satisfaction
New York City -- Managed care company Health Net Inc. announced it will sell its Medicare Part D stand-alone prescription drug business to CVS Caremark for $160 million.
The business has about 400,000 members in 49 states and Washington, D.C., with annual revenue of approximately $490 million.
The deal is scheduled to close during the second quarter, pending approval from antitrust regulators.