- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
- Rubio’s Restaurant to roll out new store design to 60 West Coast locations
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Abercrombie’s exec VP of stores to lead diversity efforts
New York City -- Hollister, the Southern California-themed brand from Abercrombie & Fitch, has opened its doors on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. The 15,000-sq.-ft., two-level flagship boasts a double-height glass storefront that is covered with video screens showing a live feed of the surf back in Huntington Beach, Calif. It’s a striking effect that has passers-by lined up neck to neck.
Click here to see photos and video of the Hollister storefront.