- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- Nordstrom to acquire online menswear retailer Trunk Club
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
Hollywood, Calif. – Four new tenants have opened at Hollywood & Highland Center – the retail, dining and entertainment venue located on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame. Mr. Koji’s, GNC, Sweet! Hollywood candy store and Kitson fashion boutique have all recently opened and will be joined by another group of impending openings.
Chilli Beans, a Brazilian sunglasses retailer, is slated to open on Oct. 31; L'Occitane will open on Nov. 1; Zinzi jewelry will open Dec. 1; and Cho Oishi will open its Japanese restaurant in Feb. 2013.