- Rubio’s Restaurant to roll out new store design to 60 West Coast locations
- Ross opens La Mesa, Calif., store Oct. 11
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Inland Real Estate Income Trust acquires Dogwood Festival Shopping Center
Tustin, Calif. -- Present Value Properties said it has negotiated a 10-year, 24,160-sq.-ft. lease for HomeGoods at the Sher Lane Shops, a 45,000-sq.-ft. community center in Huntington Beach, Calif.
TJX Cos.-owned HomeGoods, which joins Men’s Wearhouse, Stone Hedge Tiles and Vitamin Shoppe, is expected to open in spring 2013 in a former Office Depot space.