- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- Haggar hires Toms Shoes exec as chief digital officer
- Build-A-Bear Workshop names Stride Rite exec as chief product officer
City of Industry, Calif. -- Hot Topic announced that Jerry Cook has resigned as chief store officer, effective February 28, 2013. He is leaving the company to relocate his family to Texas, and will pursue other professional opportunities.
We are thankful to Jerry for his dedicated service to the company over the years, and he will be missed,” said Lisa Harper, chairman and CEO of Hot Topic, Inc. “We wish Jerry and his family much success, and are grateful he has given us plenty of time to identify a successor and ensure a smooth transition.”