- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Emerging Retail Markets: Chile and China Tops for Expansion
- Wal-Mart Making Switch to LED Ceiling Lights
Kansas City, Mo. -- H&R Block said it will provide tax preparation services in an estimated 300 Wal-Mart locations nationwide beginning in December.
“This new partnership with the world's largest retailer allows us to serve more customers at times and locations that fit their busy lifestyles,” said H&R Block president and CEO Bill Cobb.
H&R Block will offer its products and services at its kiosks in Wal-Mart.