- Survey: L.L. Bean tops in overall customer service in August
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Target in same-day curbside pickup pilot with startup Curbside
New York -- A Wednesday report by Women’s Wear Daily said Libby Wadle been named president of the J. Crew brand, charged with overseeing both the retail and direct businesses of J. Crew, Crewcuts and J. Crew factory outlets. She was previously EVP.
Former chief administrative officer James Scully has been promoted to COO.
In other moves: Two SVPs of merchandising, Laura Willensky and Charlie Phillips, were promoted to EVPs. Tom Mora and Frank Muytjens have been elevated to SVPs of women’s and men’s design, respectively. Mark Demott, formerly SVP, has been named EVP of brand creative. Charlie Miller, formerly a VP, has risen to SVP of asset management.