- Survey: L.L. Bean tops in overall customer service in August
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Nordstrom to acquire online menswear retailer Trunk Club
New York -- J.Crew Group Inc. expects to open 46 stores in 2013, company officials said during its quarterly conference call.
The specialty retailer will open 17 Madewell stores, 13 factory outlet units and 16 namesake locations, including its first-ever store in Europe, in London.
For the fourth quarter, J.Crew’s earnings were up 18% to $70.4 million. Same-store sales rose 11%.