- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Nordstrom Rack to open in Staten Island
- Franklin Mills changes name to Philadelphia Mills as part of major overhaul
- J.C. Penney opens its first-ever store in Brooklyn on Aug. 29
Cleveland, Tenn. -- Atlanta-based Jones Lang LaSalle said it has completed the sale of Bradley Square Mall in Cleveland, Tenn., to Baton Rouge, La.-based MD Ruston Properties, LLC on behalf of a special servicer.
The 406,845-sq.-ft. regional mall is anchored by Belk, J.C. Penney, Sears and Kmart.