- Simon is planning a digital concierge network
- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
- Starbucks, Downtown Disney West Side, Orlando, Florida
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Neiman Marcus to open its first Manhattan store, at Hudson Yards
Orlando, Fla. -- Jones Lang LaSalle announced that it was selected for two retail assignments in Florida: management and leasing for the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale in Ft. Lauderdale and management for Vero Beach Outlets in Vero Beach.
The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale is a 964,423-sq.-ft. super-regional mall in South Florida, anchored by Neiman Marcus, Macy’s and Dillard’s.
Vero Beach Outlets is a 328,254-sq.-ft. regional outlet center consisting of eight retail buildings with 51 tenants and more than 70 fashion brands including Ann Taylor Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Chico’s Outlet, J. Crew Factory, Crocs Outlet, Jones New York, Justice, Nike and Tommy Hilfiger.