- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
- P.S. From Aeropostale launches brand in Mexico, 100 stores on tap
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
New York City -- Kenneth Cole Productions announced that effective June 20, 2011, Paul Blum will be appointed to the position of CEO. Kenneth Cole will continue as chairman and chief creative officer, maintaining his creative role over design and advertising.
Hired in March as vice chairman, Blum brings over 25 years of experience in footwear, accessories, apparel, wholesaling and retailing to the position. He most recently held the position of CEO at luxury jewelry company David Yurman.