- Sears borrows $400 million from CEO Lampert's hedge fund
- Sears to sell most of Sears Canada stake as it looks to boost liquidity
- Report: Sears needs $4 billion to avoid 2016 collapse
- Sears Canada CEO to leave by year-end; search on for new chief
- Former Sears CIO named CIO of Office Depot International
Ottawa, Ontario -- Sears Canada has opened its largest Sears Home store at Pinecrest Shopping Center. The store will occupy 78,0000 sq. ft. and feature an expanded selection of furniture as well as the largest major appliance and mattress inventory of any Sears location.
"The opening of the Sears Home store at Pinecrest is another in a series of transformational milestones for Sears Canada," said Calvin McDonald, president and CEO, Sears Canada.
Sears Canada operates 196 corporate stores, 278 hometown dealer stores, 29 home services showrooms, over 1,500 catalog and online merchandise pick-up locations, 105 Sears Travel offices and a nationwide home maintenance, repair, and installation network.