- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
- Levi’s launches omnichannel promotional campaign
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
San Francisco -- Levi Strauss & Co reported Thursday that net income for the quarter ended Nov. 25 rose to $53 million, from $44 million in the year-ago period.
Revenue slid 3% to $1.3 billion, hurt by slowed sales in Asia.