- Teavana president joins Starbucks board
- Children’s Place names American Express exec as director
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
- Finish Line Q1 profit doubles; sales boosted by online and in-store Macy’s shops
- Macy’s to increase holiday hires by 3.6%, driven by increased omnichannel needs
New York City -- Terry Lundgren, CEO of Macy’s, has been appointed to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York board of directors.
Lundgren was appointed a class B director starting Aug. 31 for the unexpired porting of a three-year term ending Dec. 11, serving the remainder of GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt’s CEO term.