- Macy’s to increase holiday hires by 3.6%, driven by increased omnichannel needs
- Neiman Marcus to open its first Manhattan store, at Hudson Yards
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
- Finish Line Q1 profit doubles; sales boosted by online and in-store Macy’s shops
- Report: Lululemon to open men’s store in Manhattan
Atlanta -- Manhattan Associates was honored as the "Best Third Party Provider" at the Voluntary Interindustry Commerce Solutions Association Awards, for its strategic thinking and leadership that has resulted in high-impact supply chain practices and partnerships. Manhattan was selected based on its partnership with Macy's, providing solutions from the Manhattan SCOPE solution suite that have supported the growth of the leading retailer's direct-to-consumer business.
Macy's leverages Manhattan's Warehouse Management, Slotting Optimization and Labor Management solutions from the Distribution Management suite within its distribution centers in Tennessee and Arizona, which support distribution processes to more than 850 Macy's and Bloomingdale's department stores in 45 states.
"Manhattan's strategy in supply chain execution and ability to integrate have enabled Macy's to continue its success in a growing and emerging industry and helped support our growth in omnichannel initiatives and store fulfillment capabilities," said Pam Sweeney, senior VP logistics systems, Macy's. "Manhattan's products have provided the platform to enable sales growth at an accelerated pace while realizing all key operating metrics."