- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Report: Lululemon to open men’s store in Manhattan
- Bass Pro Shops to open 145,000-sq.-ft. store in upstate New York
- Neiman Marcus to open its first Manhattan store, at Hudson Yards
- Inland Real Estate Income Trust acquires Dogwood Festival Shopping Center
New York City -- Winick Realty Group said Tuesday that Maurice Badler Fine Jewelry has signed a long-term lease for its 954-sq.-ft. flagship store at 485 Park Avenue, between 58th and 59th Streets on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
The new store is scheduled to open in early November.