- Woodmont Co. secures pair of leases for Altitude Trampoline Park
- Survey: Pharmacists, staff key to pharmacy customer satisfaction
- Tryperion Partners expands San Antonio portfolio with acquisition
- Walgreens keeping headquarters in U.S.; acquires remainder of Alliance Boots
- Walgreens president of pharmacy to retire
Woonsocket, R.I. -- MinuteClinic announced on Thursday the debut of two walk-in medical clinics inside CVS/pharmacy stores located in San Antonio,Texas.
The retail clinic operator, which opened its doors in the Lone Star state in 2006, now operates 45 clinics inside select CVS/pharmacy stores in Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth and San Antonio markets. In addition to the two clinics, a third is slated to open later this year.