- Neiman Marcus to open its first Manhattan store, at Hudson Yards
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Nordstrom to acquire online menswear retailer Trunk Club
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
Dallas – Neiman Marcus is introducing a redesigned blog entitled, the blog. This replaces the brand's existing blog, NMdaily.
According to Neiman Marcus, the blog upgrade was in response to shifts in the social media landscape. Designed to showcase rich visual content, the blog offers options for full-screen viewing, enables commenting and allows content to be shared via social networks. Updates from Neiman Marcus Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook pages will be featured, along with editors’ picks and reviews featuring e-commerce links.
In addition to editorial content, the blog features a press room where fashion editors and bloggers have access to the retailer's latest press releases and photo assets for their own use.