- Neiman Marcus to open its first Manhattan store, at Hudson Yards
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Neiman Marcus Group to acquire German online retailer, flagship store
Dallas -- Neiman Marcus Group reported Tuesday that earnings for the first quarter rose to $127.8 million, compared with $122.8 million in the year-ago period.
Sales rose to $1.07 billion for the quarter, from $1.00 billion last year. Same-store sales climbed 5.4%.