- Neiman Marcus to open its first Manhattan store, at Hudson Yards
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Video tour of new TargetExpress; four more locations on tap
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
Dallas -- In another sign that the luxury market is turning around faster than other retailing segments, Neiman Marcus’ third-quarter profit more than doubled.
The company's net income for the three months ended April 30 rose to $46.2 million, from $18.5 million.
Revenue rose 10% to $983.8 million, from $895.2 million last year. Same-store sales increased 9.7%.
Neiman Marcus operates 41 Neiman Marcus stores across the United States, 30 Last Call clearance stores and two Bergdorf Goodman stores in New York.