- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Target to open smaller-format Express stores in Northern California
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
Newark, Calif. -- NewPark Mall, in Newark, Calif., has opened an in-house cultural arts center, the NewPark Mall Cultural Corner.
The just-opened cultural center, located on the lower level near Sears, provides exhibit space for the work of local artisans, including painters, sculptors, photographers and digital artists.
NewPark Mall is anchored by Macy's, Sears, J.C. Penney, Target and Burlington Coat Factory. It is owned and managed by General Growth Properties, Chicago.