- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Blank Label’s Brick-and-Mortar Leap
- Survey: L.L. Bean tops in overall customer service in August
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
Seattle -- Nordstrom announced plans to open a Nordstrom Rack in South Portland, Maine.
The approximately 30,000-sq.-ft. store is scheduled to open this spring at Maine Crossing Shopping Center and will be the retailer's first location in the state. It will occupy the former Old Navy space.