- Nordstrom to acquire online menswear retailer Trunk Club
- Nordstrom Rack to open in Staten Island
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- J.C. Penney opens its first-ever store in Brooklyn on Aug. 29
Seattle -- Nordstrom said it will open a Nordstrom Rack at The Fountains at Farah, a new power and lifestyle shopping center in El Paso, Texas. The store will be approximately 35,000 sq. ft. and is scheduled to open in fall 2013.
The Fountains at Farah, with over 600,000 sq. ft. of retail and restaurant space, is being developed and managed by Centergy Retail LLC, Dallas.
Nordstrom also announced plans to open a Nordstrom Rack at Northgate Mall in Seattle. The approximately 41,000-sq-ft, store is scheduled to open later this fall. It will be the retailer's sixth Rack location in its home territory.