- Nordstrom to acquire online menswear retailer Trunk Club
- Nordstrom Rack to open in Staten Island
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
Seattle -- Nordstrom announced plans to open two Nordstrom Rack locations, one in Oklahoma City, and the other in San Francisco.
Nordstrom Rack will open at Belle Isle Station in Oklahoma City. The approximately 34,000-sq.-ft. store, scheduled to open in fall 2013, and will be the retailer's first location in the state.
In San Francisco, Nordstrom Rack signed a 45,496-sq.-ft. lease for a space at the 901 Market Street property, which owned by Hudson Pacific Properties.
Encompassing a portion of the ground floor and entire second floor, the new lease will furnish two stories of prominent retail space scheduled to commence with the opening of the store for business in spring 2014.
Nordstrom currently operates a full-line store in Westfield San Francisco center.