- Study: Only 5% of Americans have made purchase on a social media site
- Amazon expands deal with Twitter to include ‘Wish List’
- Twitter testing ‘buy’ button enabling shopping directly from a Tweet
- Report: Twitter may be considering e-commerce
- WebMD Health and Walgreens in partnership to improve health and wellness
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Office Depot, in partnership with TriplePundit and CSRwire, will convene a “Twitter Chat” on environmental transparency on Oct. 24, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. EST.
The chat will be hosted by Yalmaz Siddiqui, senior director of environmental strategy at Office Depot. To register, send the following tweet: Join me for the #transparency chat with @officedepot @yalmazsiddiqui @triplepundit @csrwire on Oct. 24.