- Office Depot raises outlook on cost-savings from 400 planned store closings
- Value CEO resigns from Office Depot board, cites progress
- Former Sears CIO named CIO of Office Depot International
- Office Depot receives office supplies contract from Corporate United
- Office Depot selects Teradata for large data warehouses capabilities
Boca Raton, Fla. – Office Depot is launching a new online school supplies checklist that allows teachers to build, store and share checklists of required school supplies through an online platform. Teachers can use a starter list with recommended supplies by grade level or customize their own checklist to share with parents, allowing them to make purchases directly from the website or print the list for in-store shopping.
In addition, every school supplies checklist links to its corresponding school code so that shoppers who use a teacher’s list can help their schools get 5% back for free supplies through Office Depot’s 5% Back to Schools Program.
“Office Depot recognizes that teachers are the backbone of our educational system, and we want to ensure that they have the resources they need,” said Bob Moore, executive VP and chief marketing and merchandising officer for Office Depot. “The Office Depot School Supplies Checklist online platform makes it effortless for parents and students to find what they need for the upcoming school year, while also giving back to the schools in their communities.”