- Report: Miami retail buildings sell for $342 million
- Value CEO resigns from Office Depot board, cites progress
- Jose Pepper’s and Eddie Bauer Outlet to open at Legends Outlets Kansas City
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Office Depot raises outlook on cost-savings from 400 planned store closings
Arlington, Texas -- Transwestern announced Tuesday that it has negotiated a new 9,994-sq.-ft. lease for Office Depot at Lincoln Square Shopping Center, located in Arlington, Texas.
The office supply retailer will open its smaller-footprint store – a 10,000-sq.-ft. prototype, downsized from the standard 20,000-sq.-ft. format.
Lincoln Square Shopping Center is a lifestyle shopping and dining center in North Arlington’s Entertainment District.