- RILA launches Retail Horizons project to empower sustainability
- What the CFO Needs to Know: Energy & Sustainability
- Webinar: Taking business intelligence from buzz phrase to real strategy
- EPA names Home Depot WaterSense Partner of the Year
- Pep Boys selects LogicSource for sourcing and procurement services
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Office Depot announced Tuesday the release of its 2011 Corporate Citizenship Report, highlighting its commitment to business, ethics, diversity, environmental sustainability and community.
Highlights of the report include diversity initiatives such as its Historically Underutilized Businesses catalog, which features products by businesses owned by minorities, women, the disabled and veterans; its ranking as the greenest retailer in America; and its compliance training initiatives.
“In 2010, Office Depot remained steadfast in all aspects of our corporate social responsibility commitments despite economic conditions that remained challenging for the office supply business,” said Neil Austrian, chairman and CEO, Office Depot.
The 2011 Office Depot Corporate Citizenship Report is available online at officedepotcitizenship.com.