- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Academy Sports plans new distribution center to support expansion
- Oakley's Eyewear Revolution
Chattanooga, Tenn. -- CBL & Associates Properties and Horizon Group Properties announced Friday that they will open The Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City on Aug. 5, fully leased with 83 stores.
Half the stores are new to Oklahoma City.
The center is scheduled to open to the public with such designer outlets as Nike, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Polo Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers, Guess, Chico’s, Coach, Banana Republic, DKNY, J. Crew, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour, Levi’s and Carters.
The Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City is the only outlet center in the state.