- Pizza Hut installs Entouch energy management systems
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Starbucks buying out Japanese partner for $913 million
Vancouver, Wash. -- The international arm of Take-and-bake pizza operator Papa Murphy’s announced Monday it has signed a master franchise agreement with MAM Foodco to open 100 locations throughout the Gulf Cooperation Council.
The first location, which marks the chain’s debut outside North America, is slated to open in Dubai, UAE, before the end of 2012.