- PREIT Enters into Agreement to Sell Non-Core Anchor Pad
- Hershey’s Chocolate World, New York-New York Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
- Hershey’s Las Vegas flagship offers immersive retail experience
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Woolrich opens first-ever U.S.store; more in works
Bethlehem, Pa. -- Peeps & Co., the retail division of candy-manufacturer Just Born, whose brands include Peeps and Mike and Ike, has opened a store at Mall of America, Bloomington, Minnesota.
The new Peeps & Co. is designed to offer a fun, energy-filled retail experience that features customized music, lights, interactive displays, as well as current and historic video about the company’s candy brands. The merchandise includes a mix of branded apparel, accessories and gifts.
Peeps’ first store opened at National Harbor, Md., in 2009. A third store will open this spring at The Shoppes Sands, located next to the Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem, Pa.