- Pep Boys selects LogicSource for sourcing and procurement services
- Pep Boys president and CEO resigns, effective immediately
- U.S. Polo Assn., Brooklyn
- Johnny Rockets launching new format, Route 66, with drive-thru, drive-in and pop-up prototypes
- MG Properties, Hines, partner on New York mixed use project
Philadelphia -- The Pep Boys – Manny, Moe & Jack named Chris Adams as SVP store operations.
Since 2010, Adams has served as COO of CarGroup Holdings LLC d/b/a Webuyanycar.com, where he was responsible for launching the U.S. operations of the successful U.K.-based car-buying service. Adams began his career at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Mike Odell, president and CEO, said: “Chris has a proven track record of delivering world-class customer service, having cut his teeth rising up through the ranks of Enterprise Rent-A-Car.”