- PwC: Holiday Shopping Forecast 2014
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- 4 Big Mistakes Retailers Make When Implementing Rewards Programs (and How to Fix Them)
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
Phoenix PetSmart launched a new rewards card with Visa that allows members to earn points toward future savings and other prizes. The PetSmart PetPerks Visa card offers a competitive rate and allows consumers to put a photo of their pet on the card.
PetSmart said members will earn three points for every dollar spent on purchases at its stores and one point per dollar spent anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted. Points can be redeemed for gift cards, donations, travel rewards and other perks.