- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Williams-Sonoma expands into Mexico
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
Roswell, Ga. -- PGA Tour Superstore announced Tuesday that its first store on the West Coast will be in East Palo Alto, Calif., and is slated to open spring 2013.
The 47,000-sq.-ft. store will open in a former Best Buy location and will bring the company’s total store count to 16 nationwide. The stores are owned and operated by Golf & Tennis Pro Shop, whose controlling owner and chairman is Arthur M. Blank , retired Home Depot co-founder and owner of the Atlanta Falcons.