- Apple unveils mobile payments platform, Apple Pay
- Apple Pay: Paving the Way for Mobile Payments
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
Los Angeles -- Frozen yogurt chain Pinkberry said Wednesday it has launched a loyalty card – Pinkcard – that will be centered around the debut of the chain’s new mobile app.
The app, free to download on both iOS and Android platforms, is being simultaneously launched with the new loyalty program.
"We know that our customers rely on mobile technology to make their lives easier, so we specifically designed the app to provide valuable functionality that adds to the Pinkberry experience," said Ron Graves, CEO of Pinkberry.
The Pinkcard and mobile app features benefits such as frequency rewards, a flavor finder, e-gifting, mobile payment and social sharing.