- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- 2014: The Year of Hyperlocal Mobile Advertising
- Study: Only 5% of Americans have made purchase on a social media site
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
Redmond, Wash., PlayNetwork, a provider of customized music programming and audio/video systems for retail, restaurant and hospitality, announced today its merger with Crows Nest Entertainment Inc. (CNE), Seattle, a digital signage and systems integration company.
The executive chairman of PlayNetwork, Lon Troxel, will take over the CEO reins from Adam Brotman, who will focus his efforts to developing a new PlayNetwork spin-off company focused on the consumer music market, Brotman will continue to provide strategic guidance to PlayNetwork at the board level. Jim Wessels, president of CNE, is joining PlayNetwork as its new executive VP of operations.
“The CNE merger will provide PlayNetwork with exciting new service capabilities, namely technology and creative solutions for in-store digital video networks and related advertising sales services,” Wessels said.