- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
- J.C. Penney opens its first-ever store in Brooklyn on Aug. 29
- Jose Pepper’s and Eddie Bauer Outlet to open at Legends Outlets Kansas City
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
New York City -- In his most recent column “Retail Rap with Jeff Green,” Chain Store Age columnist Green challenges the advent of outlet centers, questioning whether there are enough viable outlet center markets to support the growing number of developers who are plugging into the shopping center format.
Click here to read Green’s column.