- Lands’ End Business Outfitters launches new online experience
- Urban Outfitters opens side-by-side men’s and women’s stores in Westwood Village, California
- Urban Outfitters issues apology for controversial Kent State sweatshirt
- Positive outlook for retail leasing, construction in Northeast
- Appealing to Gen Y Shoppers
Philadelphia -- Urban Outfitters said Thursday that Stephen Murray has resigned as global president of the Urban Outfitters brand.
The company said Murray plans to return to London and "pursue an opportunity with a wholesale business having an international focus."
Urban Outfitters CEO Glen Senk will take on Murray's duties until a replacement is found, the company said.