- RadioShack, ‘major vendor’ in finance talks
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Family Dollar adopts poison pill after Icahn stake revealed
- Study: Businesses hindered by lack of reliable and consolidated data sources
- Ann Inc. responds to investors, says focus remains on value
Los Angeles -- Online shopping content provider PriceGrabber announced it has appointed Jeff Goldstein as its president, charged with leading the new division of CPL Holdings that was created from a management-led buy-out from Experian.
Jeff Goldstein previously was managing partner at BGT Capital, an investment and advisory firm focused on the digital media and ecommerce sectors where he advised CPL Holdings.