- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Rubio’s Restaurant to roll out new store design to 60 West Coast locations
- Ross opens La Mesa, Calif., store Oct. 11
- Target to open smaller-format Express stores in Northern California
- Baskin-Robbins expands Southern California, Detroit footprints
New York -- Rabeanco, known for quality leather accessories and fashion forward styles, opened its first American storefront, in the Westfield Santa Anita Mall, Arcadia, Calif. It is the first of three U.S. locations the company plans to open in 2013.
Designed by Rabeanco in collaboration with interior designer Yukiharu Takematsu, the 2,000-sq.-ft. store has a modern, chic interior. A 7-ft.-high video display flashes various product and glossy ad campaign images.
Merchandise is displayed atop wooden tables with urethane piano coating. The collections are also showcased on stainless steel plate polished wall displays with marble inlay.
“Southern California will play an important role in Rabeanco’s U.S. strategy with our second store opening next month on North Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills. The launch of Rabeanco.com two months ago combined with the opening of our Arcadia store provides the foundation for a multi-channel experience for U.S. consumers," said Kevin M. Frain, CFO and head of e-commerce.