- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
- Rubio’s Restaurant to roll out new store design to 60 West Coast locations
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
New York -- Rabeanco, known for quality leather accessories and fashion forward styles, opened its first American storefront, in the Westfield Santa Anita Mall, Arcadia, Calif. It is the first of three U.S. locations the company plans to open in 2013.
Designed by Rabeanco in collaboration with interior designer Yukiharu Takematsu, the 2,000-sq.-ft. store has a modern, chic interior. A 7-ft.-high video display flashes various product and glossy ad campaign images.
Merchandise is displayed atop wooden tables with urethane piano coating. The collections are also showcased on stainless steel plate polished wall displays with marble inlay.
“Southern California will play an important role in Rabeanco’s U.S. strategy with our second store opening next month on North Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills. The launch of Rabeanco.com two months ago combined with the opening of our Arcadia store provides the foundation for a multi-channel experience for U.S. consumers," said Kevin M. Frain, CFO and head of e-commerce.