- RadioShack, ‘major vendor’ in finance talks
- Report: Analyst firm Wedbush sees ‘imminent’ RadioShack bankruptcy
- RadioShack loss widens to $98 million; 200 stores to shutter
- RadioShack and PCH team up to create new retail pipeline for start-up products
- Report: RadioShack in deal for new financing package
Fort Worth, Texas -- RadioShack Corp. named Andrew Resnick, 48, managing director of the company’s subsidiary, RadioShack Canada Co. Resnick will join the company on July 25 and will begin building a management team to lead the expansion of RadioShack's chain of specialty consumer electronics stores in Canada.
He will oversee the Canadian operations, including merchandising, marketing, advertising and human resources. Resnick was recently senior VP of operations and marketing for Timothy's World Coffee in Toronto.
RadioShack unveiled the creation of the new Canadian subsidiary in early May. The company has established a dealer network and plans to open 20 to 30 company-owned stores by the end of the year.