- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Video tour of new TargetExpress; four more locations on tap
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
Seattle -- REI (Recreational Equipment, Inc.) will open a store in Silverdale, Wash., in the fall of 2013.
The 24,500 sq.-ft. store will include a seasonal rental department that will allow customers to test new outdoor activities, and a bike shop that will provide expert assembly and repair services. The store's community space will host outdoor-related classes, presentations and events.