- Report: HSN’s Mindy Grossman declined J.C. Penney CEO offer
- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Dollar General CEO Rick Dreiling to retire
- Study: Only 5% of Americans have made purchase on a social media site
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
New York City -- American Eagle Outfitters is looking for a new chief executive, the Wall Street Journal reported.
James O'Donnell, 70, has been CEO since 2003 and is said to be retiring, according to the report. Chairman Jay Schottenstein, a longtime retailer who also chairs the board of discount footwear chain DSW, is heading the board's search. Schottenstein was CEO of the company from 1992 to 2002.